These terms and conditions govern your use of our Services and form a contract between us. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any change will be effective immediately. All changes to these terms and conditions will be posted to our Website. Your use of our Services after any change means that you agree to our amended terms and conditions. Therefore, you should read these terms and conditions each time that use our Services.
We like to keep it simple; the following points cover our general T&Cs for our website unless otherwise stated. By ordering products on this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1. Dialus is the web publisher and publishes information received by it, comprising of the Deals, where this information has been provided by the Merchant. As such Dialus, will be deemed to be not ultimately responsible for any content or information displayed on the web site but will monitor this daily and will remove any material that it is subsequently aware of is inaccurate or offensive. The information or content that is published relating to each Deal, is provided by the Merchant and Dialus does not vouch for its accuracy, truthfulness, opinions, advice or completeness of any Deal terms described.
2. By entering into a Deal, you will be deemed to have understood and will abide by these Terms and Conditions. These are to be read in conjunction with the individual Deal Terms listed on the Deal page. Where any Terms and Conditions conflict, the specific Deal terms will take precedence.
3. These terms apply to all Deals purchased through Dialus web site.
4. Deals must be taken up using the deal instructions by the closing date, as stated.
5. All Deals are subject to the Goods or Services being available from the Merchant where it is entirely the MerchantÃ¢ÂÂs responsibility to adhere to the offer terms of the Deal. Dialus is the web publisher and acts as the Agent, the principal is the Merchant with these Deals offered.
6. A Deal becomes active usually a day after you receive your Confirmation Email of your Deal, but the fulfilment of your Deal must be agreed with the Merchant and in conjunction with the specific Deal Terms and subject to their availability.
7. You will be advised in your Deal Confirmation email, how and when you may take up the Deal, full instructions will be given.
8. Deals are only open to those people aged 18 years or over.
9. Prices are determined by the respective merchants and we exercise no control over their pricing policy.
10. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
12. If you do not wish to exchange the voucher for the goods and services described on it, then you are able to redeem the voucher against a completely different experience of the same monetary value. This must be done before the voucher expiry date. You must contact Dialus customer services to redeem the voucher against a different deal. 13. All Deals offered are strictly to be redeemed in accordance with the Deal Terms.
14. The Deals are not eligible for any cash back from Merchants.
15. Deals must be taken up in Good Faith.
16. The use of the Dialus web site in the taking up of Deals is for consumers rather than commercial entitles where we connect Customers with the Merchant to engage on their advertised terms in the Deal Outline.
17. When contacting the Merchant to arrange the take up of your deal by phone or email, please advise them that this is a deal from Dialus and quote your unique Deal Reference Number. Please keep your Deal Coupon and Deal Reference number safe. Should you lose this and not be able to find it, please contact our Customer Services who will VOID the original Deal Coupon and issue another and will promptly inform the Merchant.
18. If you register with us to be notified of our daily Deals, you agree that we will be able to send these daily deals to you by email, until you opt out.
19. Deal prices quoted do not include local taxes, postage and package, (if applicable) and service charges, all additional costs will be specified clearly in the Deal details before you make the decision to buy.
20. All gratuities are at your discretion with the Merchant.
21. Deals with alcohol provided cannot be taken up by anyone under the age of eighteen years.
22. Deals may be re-run under revised Terms and Conditions and pricing which would be agreed with our Merchants.
23. Dialus reserves the right to withdraw an offer before the advertised closing time, for any reason and also may change and amend the terms of a Deal while the Deal is in place.
24. All images and details advertised as part of the Deal remain the property and intellectual property of the Merchant and this material cannot be used by any party using Dialus web site, without the express prior written permission of the Merchant.
25. All images, text, logos relating to Dialus web site remain the Intellectual Property of the web site and ultimate owner and parent company.